Learn to Ride Program Details
For details about our Learn to Ride program please click here.
The LTR fee includes your annual general membership.
If you are already a GVVA member, you will be refunded the membership fee portion after registering.
- Ability to ride a bicycle – road, mountain bike, bmx, etc. No previous track bike, ‘fixie’, or single-speed bike riding experience is required.
What to bring?
- Cycling helmet
- Appropriate cycling apparel – shorts, jersey or similar.
- Cycling shoes, if you have them and your pedals. Otherwise, runners are appropriate for rental bike use.
- Water, snack, sunblock, clothing for weather changes.
- Your track bike, if you have one. Must have fixed cog, and not freewheel. Recommended gearing is 80-86 gear-inches.
For all inquiries, please contact our LTR director email@example.com